We are seeking a highly skilled Julia developer with at least 4 years of experience and expertise in developing machine learning tools, particularly in the area of scientific computing. The successful candidate will work on cutting-edge projects in the field of scientific machine learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Stem-related area
- At least 4 years of experience in Julia coding and software development
- Strong track record in open source software development
- Proven experience in developing machine learning tools, with a focus on scientific applications
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Develop and implement machine learning algorithms and tools using Julia for scientific applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement scalable solutions in scientific machine learning
- Contribute to open source software projects and engage with the wider developer community in the field of scientific machine learning
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in machine learning, scientific computing, and AI research
- Communicate technical concepts and ideas to non-technical stakeholders
If you are passionate about Julia coding and machine learning, and have experience in the field of scientific computing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in scientific machine learning.